This ornament honors Swan Lake. Originally Orcutt lake, a cattle watering hole belonging to Anna B. Orcutt, of the Creek Nation, and her family, it was developed into Orcutt Lake Amusement Park, with boat rentals, swim ming, a movie theater, and a dance pavilion. Orcutt sold the property in 1917 to businessman & realtor, E. J. Brennan, who renamed it Swan Lake & donated it to Tulsa, selling surrounding lots as home sites.
The back piece shows the magnificent stone fountain built in the 1920s, and on the left, a footbridge crosses a marshy area.
The front shows a pair of swans, its traditional residents, along with various fish, turtle & seasonal waterfowl species.