This ornament is currently out of stock.
This ornament honors the University of Tulsa.
Founded by the Presbyterian Church in 1894, TU is a private, comprehensive university.
The back piece depicts the facade of McFarlin Library, one of the campus' most notable landmarks. Dedicated June 1, 1930, the library is built of a variety of sandstones and limestones. A slate roof and stained glass windows complete the view. Also showing is part of the modern architecture of Kendall Hall.
The front piece shows the university name on Blair Street and the top detail of the famous cupola. It is a tradition for graduating seniors to ring the cupola bell after completing their final exams.